Dienstag 6.3.

Ankündigungen und Spielabsprachen für unsere Treffen. Regelmäßige Termine sind Dienstag und Freitag.
Area for planning our gaming sessions. Regularly on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Re: Dienstag 6.3.

Beitragvon Striden » Di 6. Mär 2018, 14:27

Mashimaro hat geschrieben:Thanks Tom and Borin!

I might drop by today after work then, if only to have a look and say hi! Is it at Hohe Strasse 9? Any code or other directions I should know about?

I've never heard of Gaslands before, but i loved Gorka Morka, so scrap car mayhem is totally up my alley.

Hi Petter,
Welcome to our club. Interesting to hear that you like Gorka morka. I'm working on a Gretchinband. I would be very interested in a rehearsal.
I will not come today. But if you had time for that, I would be very happy.
Have fun tonight!
Blood Bowl | DBA | Kill Team
Striden

Beitragvon Drachenklinge » Mi 7. Mär 2018, 07:40

Great.
We're getting more and more international. :mrgreen:

And! We were heard from in all over the world.
Now people do especially work somewhere for a while to afford their stay in Stuttgart, and meet with us at the club. Love it! :lol:

Welcome here and have a nice stay! :mrgreen:
Weg mit den Grollen, mehr Platz für Zwerge!
aktuell: Frostgrave, Ronin, DBA
früher: Infinity, Confrontation, WHFB, Freebooters Fate, Uncharted Seas, Chronopia,
würde gerne: Dystopian Wars, In Her Majesty's Name
Drachenklinge

Beitragvon Mashimaro » Do 8. Mär 2018, 16:41

Sure, I'm more than happy to discuss Gorka Morka! Had half a game of Gaslands with Tom and Borin - there's a lot in common there. If you mix up 40K and Gaslands you sort of get Gorka Morka, but an even better description would be "Necromunda on Wheels" (with orks, more fun and all sorts of chaos)

Saw someone mentioning Chronopia too; didn't know that had made it from Sweden to Germany (at least I think it's Swedish?). My favourite RPG is based on that world, or at least one of its editions.

Not sure if I'll drop by on Friday, but I'm very much up for Blood Bowl games almost any week.
Swede staying in Stuttgart from February to end of May 2018. Name's Petter.

BB: Humans
Gorka Morka
RPGs: Any fantasy stuff, and maybe post-apocalyptic/cyberpunk sci-fi.
Reach me at +4915164092966 or WhatsApp +381646480768
Mashimaro

Beitragvon Drachenklinge » Fr 9. Mär 2018, 08:07

Chronopia? who mentioned that? That is sooooo old ... it is ancient tabletop, sort of prehistoric even. :mrgreen:
Or was it Confrontation?

Played Chronopia a few times ... maybe more the line of one and a few halfs.
Got some minis, strangely enough NOT a complete dwarfen faction. But Firstborn.

Ever played it? I always wanted to, but over the time other TTs just evolved better and more easy to play, so ... Chronopia is just out of time in a way, although there were quite a few elements, which you will still find in todays rules.
Weg mit den Grollen, mehr Platz für Zwerge!
aktuell: Frostgrave, Ronin, DBA
früher: Infinity, Confrontation, WHFB, Freebooters Fate, Uncharted Seas, Chronopia,
würde gerne: Dystopian Wars, In Her Majesty's Name
Drachenklinge

Beitragvon Mashimaro » Di 13. Mär 2018, 09:54

Never played the tabletop, was not even quite aware it existed (although I realise I do have a couple of miniatures for it...). I played the RPG, which is the 5th edition of a Swedish RPG franchise called "Drakar och Demoner" ("Dragons and Deamons" - not at all trying to copy another famous concept here!). I think that edition was their biggest investment in the RPG, but it was never the biggest hit with the fans. Current 6th edition has more of a folklore touch, and the classic-style high fantasy 3rd edition has been re-released through Kick-starter.

Drachenklinge hat geschrieben:Chronopia? who mentioned that? That is sooooo old ... it is ancient tabletop, sort of prehistoric even. :mrgreen:
Or was it Confrontation?

Played Chronopia a few times ... maybe more the line of one and a few halfs.
Got some minis, strangely enough NOT a complete dwarfen faction. But Firstborn.

Ever played it? I always wanted to, but over the time other TTs just evolved better and more easy to play, so ... Chronopia is just out of time in a way, although there were quite a few elements, which you will still find in todays rules.
Swede staying in Stuttgart from February to end of May 2018. Name's Petter.

BB: Humans
Gorka Morka
RPGs: Any fantasy stuff, and maybe post-apocalyptic/cyberpunk sci-fi.
Reach me at +4915164092966 or WhatsApp +381646480768
Mashimaro

Vorherige

Zurück zu WahnZinnige Termine